The Weave: Word and Substance
This episode introduces vying impulses in religion and spiritual life that has to do with teachings, and masters.
This episode examines benefits from having towering life goals, and relating to them honorably.
This episode looks at aspects of human relationships; time, direction, and seeing people more deeply.
How Constantly Difficult the Path
This episode examines why striving to be good often is met by struggles and challenges.
This episode looks at what I call a temporal map, in relation to being grounded and invested in a reasonable and effective pursuit of our ideals.
Two Selves, Two Energies, A Better World
This episode looks at harmonizing oneself toward the Good.
Boundary Lines and Goodness
This podcast identifies three important boundary lines that require people of goodness to pay close attention to.
Spirituality and India's Environmental Challenges:
Interview with Award Winning, Columbia University Scholar, Professor Jack Hawley
This important and timely interview with Jack Hawley, Claire Tow Professor of Religion at Barnard College, Columbia University. Delves into the intersection between religious and political life in India, and the impact on the environment and health of its sacred rivers and beyond. A must listen for specialists and new learners alike.
Good with me in the middle
This episode looks at the structure of good actions and the relationship between the object of your service, and the object of your devotions.
Jihadi Violence and the Threat of Radicalization:
Interview with Dr. Tawfik Hamid
Europe is experiencing a resurgence of brutal, grotesque violence in recent day, including beheadings and murders in France, as well and mass murder shootings in Vienna. This interview with Dr. Tawfik Hamid examines these phenomena, seeking knowledge of both the roots and proposed solutions in response to such horror.
LISTEN TO MORE
- Tradition in a Grain of Sand
- The Shortest Distance
- The Class Obstacle
- Twelve Gates Interview - Thomas Block, author of Shalom/Salaam
- Types of Knowledge and Intergenerational Relationships
- Incrementalism, Familiarity, and the Fantastic
- From Invisible to Visible - Natural Manifestation
- The Decline of Institutional Religion
- The Cure for Things like 9/11
- Who is beside you?
- Get Out There First - Thoughts on How to Pray
- Ideals for Muslim - Christian Relations: Twelve Gates Interview with Mr. Safi Kaskas
- Twelve Gates Interview with Dr. Craig Considine, Author of "The Humanity of Muhammad"
- Two Gifts of Conscience for Those Who Strive
- Strangely, the Task that Lies before Us
- The Path to Peace: Transforming Pain into Love, an Interview with Dr. Drissa Kone
- Lessons for Today from The Truth and Reconciliation Commissions of Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Conversation with Professor Hanoch Ben Pazi
- On Being Human
- Love and Paradox
- Commitment and Perseverance
- On Race, Justice, and Violence in America. Thoughts from a Hindu Perspective, with Acharya Shrivatsa Goswami
- We Cannot Solve Problems by Halves
- A Life Of Goodness
- Love, Death, the End of Selfishness
- Creativity, Simplicity, Balance
- Direction not Rules: The Close Walk of Spiritual Life
- The History and Future of Vrindavan: Interview with Acharya Shrivatsa Goswami
- The New Anti-AntiSemitism: Interview with Professor Charles Selengut
- Geometry, Mind, and Identity
- Peace and Lineage part 2
- Peace and Lineage part 1
- Expertise and Sacrifice
- Christ and Ego
- Love, Conflict, and Competition
- The Liberation of Conscience
- Ambition and Love
- The Paradox of Self Value
- Attaining Our Desires
- Equilibrium, Peace, and Tranquility
- The Degree to Which We Are Loved
- Reflections on Conscience
- Structure and Dynamics of Love
- Directions and Techniques for Reconciliation
- Trouble in Jerusalem during Muslim and Jewish Holy Days
- Reflections on Psalms 85:10